Felled!

When you're in the 50+ bracket & not too inclined to physical fitness, a few extra late nights and earlier mornings can have a devastating affect. So yesterday, I hardly got out of bed and I'm still wheezing today. A couple of hot whiskies - not the preferred way to drink whiskey in my opinion - have helped. So today, it's back to work for a short while or as long as I can cope. Just trying to work out what awards we have received this year as I'm the main record keeper and if I don't do something when it occurs to me, it won't happen.
Le Confrérie des Chevaliers du Goute-Boudin: Silver & Bronze;
Great Taste Awards (U.K.): 1 Gold Star;
Belling West Cork Artisan Producer of the Year: Winner.
Until tomorrow:
Avril

Caherbeg Free Range Pork Ltd. & Rosscarbery Recipes
Caherbeg, Rosscarbery, Co. Cork
353 23 884 8474 (o)
353 86 822 4415 (Willie)
353 87 914 0811 (Avril)
Facebook
Caherbeg Free Range Pork
Rosscarbery Recipes
Twitter
@rosscarberyreci
LinkedIn
Caherbeg Free Range Pork
Blog:
http:rosscarberyrecipes.blogspot.ie
Websites:
www.caherbegfreerangepork.ie
www.rosscarberyrecipes.ie
Email Accounts & orders
accounts@caherbegfreerangepork.ie
Sales Enquiries etc
caher@caherbegfreerangepork.ie
 
willie@rosscarberyrecipes.ie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ground rules

Life is too short to waste on useless negativity

A Mindful Space