Hip, hip, horray, it's Saturday

Bad night's sleep due to head cold/chest infection, but Olbas Oil is my constant companion & proven relief. A few hours in the office trying to catch up and then a treat as I headed for Clonakilty Library. The library was very quiet but that's only because I hadn't caught up with the latest Clonakilty event - The Clonakilty Guitar Festival. I did take a wander through the town and the place was hopping, but the books beckoned too! I swung by The Children's Project Charity Shop in Spiller's Lane, where they go to a lot of trouble to keep the books in some alphabetical order according to author. I couldn't resist yet another few cookery books and already there's some inspiration. Whether it will work is another story. Tomorrow I must finish my Rosscarbery Recipes blog with a few photos and double-check my Gluten Free Baked Cheesecake. Good night all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ground rules

Life is too short to waste on useless negativity

A Mindful Space